BETTER THAN BOTTLED WATER AND AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
HYDRO GUARD HDGT-45
4 stage filtration offers you 5 Stage quality with only 4 filters to replace!
Keep your drinking water clean and safe with the Hydro GuardTM HDGT-45 Series Reverse Osmosis System. It reduces the levels of lead, nitrates, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia), arsenic, sodium and other contaminants commonly found in unfiltered tap water. The easy to install system offers quality water at your fingertips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Hydro Guard Quick and Easy SM Cartridges makes filter changes fast, convenient and sanitary. Your family, friends and pets will love the taste and enjoy all the benefits of healthy water.
Water filtration is serious business!
Quality drinking water is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice! Hydro Guard firmly believes that when you have a good product there is no need to hype it or over promise. Our formula for success is quite simple; speak frankly to our customers, explain in simple terms why our product is better, produce a quality product that protects the health of its users and help one customer at a time solve their drinking water problems!
Our Hydro Guard line of water filtration systems are simple to install and even easier to maintain. We want each and every one of our customers to enjoy all the benefits of having their own mini water bottling plant underneath their sink. Our compact design and our Hydro Guard Quick and Easy Cartridges make filter change outs easy and convenient. Simply install any one of our Hydro Guard water filtration systems and enjoy all the benefits of cleaner, safer, tastier more refreshing water, filtered at the point of use not days, weeks or even months before!
If other systems are just base models, the HYDRO GUARD RO-45 series comes very well equipped with features other water systems simply don’t offer.
The HYDRO GUARD HDGT-45 series Reverse Osmosis system offers the filtration capabilities of a conventional 5 stage system, with the advantage of less filters to replace. Thus, offering a more cost effective system.
All HDGT-45 series systems come with:
- High performance filters.
- Durable and Elegant faucet.
- SHOK BLOKTM system protection valve
- Parts made with NSF approved material.
- FLOWLOKTM Leak Detector Water Shut Off Valve.
- Quick and Easy to change filters.
- Durable UV resistant plastic reduces yellowing.
Total Care Filtration is exactly what the words imply, the HYDRO GUARD HDGT-45 series system gives you fresh tasting, delicious, crystal clear water at your fingertips while addressing contaminants of health concern like Lead, Arsenic, Asbestos, Cysts, Mercury and many others. With an ice maker tee (sold separately) you can easily tee off to the ice maker in your refrigerator so you can benefit from safer, great tasting water dispensed from your refrigerator as well.
- Easy Installation
- Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury.**
- Can be used to supply filtered water to a refrigerator ice-maker/water-dispenser by inserting a branch tee fitting. (sold separately)
- Quick-Connect in/out connection points for easy installation.
- Complete installation kit and product manual included with every system.
MULTI-USE UV SYSTEMS
Control your own water quality!
If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then Charger Water has the solution in the CWUV4 series of multi-use UV systems.
UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia.
Designed for easy, do-it-yourself installation, a Charger Water CWUV4 system can be installed on a single tap, or for even greater protection of the home’s drinking water, installed at the point-of-entry, thereby treating all the water coming into the home!
- Integral lamp life monitor, with both audible and visual indication of
- Axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors
- Visual sight port for “lamp-on” verification
- Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
- True gland seal retaining nut with positive stop
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick ¼ turn removal
with no extra tools needed)
- Reliable, industry proven, proprietary low pressure (LP) coated UV
lamps with ceramic bases for durability and long life (9,000 hours)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems)
in a splash proof case, fully potted ballast virtually eliminates
common water damage issue
- Audible & visual lamp failure indicators
- Tactile selector button
CERTIFIED REDUCED CONTAMINANTS:
- Chromium III & VI
- Radium 226 & 228
Tested for structural integrity, chemical extraction and reduction of contaminants.
Give Reverse Osmosis A Try, You’ll Be Glad You Did!
Do you know what’s in your water? Let us help you!
Contact Midwest Smart Water Solutions if you are experiencing any of the following with your drinking water:
- Bad Taste
- Chlorine Odor
- Musty Odor
- Fishy Odor
- Rotten Egg Odor
"*" indicates required fields